inDest understands that privacy is important to our customers and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online.
At inDest we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described in this policy and in line with your rights under the law.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
For the Data Protection, the data controller is inDestination AB of Lilla Bommen 6, 411 04 Gothenburg, Sweden, with Company Number: 559263-4421
The role of Data Protection Officer is fulfilled by the executive directors of inDestination AB and can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com
Your information belongs to you; therefore, we offer full disclosure as to the data held and ensure that it is available to you upon request.
- We will protect your data in line with industry standards.
- We only process your data for the following reasons:
- For business purposes that are either necessary to fulfill the relationship between customer and brand;
- Where documentation is required to be kept for legal purposes.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Depending on the way in which you use our site, we may collect and process some or all the following personal data from you:
1. Any information you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
2. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
3. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
4. We may also email you newsletters from inDest that are for marketing purposes, where you have accepted to receive our newsletters. Regarding GDPR, we never email you if you have not accepted to receive newsletters. As a user: you can always stop receiving newsletters via the email newsletter or by emailing inDest on firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Details of your visits to our site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
For our b2b-clients:
1. To set up and manage your account to enable you to place orders and communicate with you regarding their orders.
2. To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
3. To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
4. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
5. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
6. To notify you about changes to our service.
7. To contact you if we believe you have a legitimate interest in receiving the information. For more information about our legitimate interest policy, which is detailed below.
8. We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about products or services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email.
9. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about products and services like those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
10. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will only contact you by electronic means if you have consented to this.
Other than data we need to retain for legal purposes such as transaction history, we will only keep your data on file for a maximum of three months. This includes any emails sent to email@example.com.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions between clients and inDestination AB will be encrypted (using SSL technology). Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
SHARING YOUR DATA
inDestination AB will share your data with third party data processors that are required for our business to function. These data processors include but are not restricted to:
- Any legal regulators or law enforcement agencies that may require us to share information with them for business purposes;
- Email Service Providers- such as ActiveCampaign, etc;
- Social Media Platforms- including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat;
- Paid Search Platforms- including Google AdWords;
- Analytics Platforms, including Google Analytics.
Please note that selected third parties that require doing so may send information to update you on updates required.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If inDestination AB or substantially all its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by inDestination AB about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
HOW YOU CONTROL YOUR DATA
You will only be contacted if you have opted in by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data and will specify if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third parties for such purposes.
We want you to have control over your information and so we commit to giving you the ability to do the following:
Access, amend, verify or withdraw any information held about you. You can also request a copy of the data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opt-out of/ unsubscribe from marketing communications. This can be done within any marketing email sent to you or by contacting email@example.com.
Exercise your right to be forgotten if you no longer wish for us to store any of your personal details. Should you wish to exercise your right to be forgotten, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating this, and all applicable data will be deleted from our systems. Some data may not be able to be deleted for legal reasons such as transactional history for b2b-clients.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, and system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. inDestinatio AB is removing the last octet of your IP-address as default, where the octet is replaced by a zero. This to protect you, but we can exclude your fully IP-address by contacting email@example.com.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interest;
- To speed up your searches;
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
You may refuse to accept non-essential cookies by turning them off via a pop up which will appear on your first visit to the site. Please note if you clear your cookies the pop-up will appear again when you next return.
LEGITIMATE INTEREST STATEMENT
The contacting of users, customers, and relevant parties will only be exercised under what inDestination AB and the brands within it, deem the requirement of the contact, and use of the customer’s data as a legitimate interest in the reason for contact.
inDest and its brands shall only contact a person who we believe has a legitimate interest in the communication. This will in all cases be because the customer has previously shown interest in inDest site, has indicated an interest in the products provided by the brands, or may have a professional interest in the company and the services it provides.
This includes automated emails based on triggered interest shown for inDest products, but only triggered events based on user actions e.g. filling in a contact form. inDest will store this information for a period of up to 28 days, the previous purchase/s within the last 1 year, or where the customer has requested to be added to the newsletter campaign emails on inDest sites. This would have been either by opting in, or by signing up via the newsletter sign up forms, or by opting in to receive information from inDest, via third party collaborative competitions.
The channels for which an LIA (Legitimate Interest Assessment) has been conducted are as follows:
- Direct Marketing (including SMS);
- PPC Retargeting;
- Social Media;
- Sales and Customer Service.
(1) Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies allow you to navigate the site and use the site’s features.
(2) Performance Cookies – this allows us to understand the number of users our site receives, how they use it, and where we can make improvements for the benefit of our customers. We may also use this anonymized information to create internal reports and to help us improve the website.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing on our sites, these cookies will remember your preferences, so we can make your experience as continuous and seamless as possible.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – These cookies help deliver targeted ads with content that we would expect you to be interested in, based on your shopping behaviors. Importantly, they also limit the number of times that you will see an ad from this site.
By continuing to use this site, you are implying consent to the placement of the cookies listed and for the purposes also described above. By using our site, you agree to the placement of these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future.
If you do want to delete or prevent any cookies that are already on your computer, you can do so within your chosen browser, and visit the settings. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your on-site experience may be affected, and you might not be able to take advantage of some of the certain functions of our site.
inDest invests money, time, and effort on the products it offers; therefore permission is needed before reproducing our content. Publications and materials which may be accessed from inDest website, inDest Mobile Engagement Platform (and other solutions), or inDest partner solutions (including e.g. Database, API connection, etc.) are protected under all applicable copyright laws.
Publications and material can not be modified, made available on a network, used to create derivative works, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise unless the person or business possesses a license or other written permission from inDest.
Any third party websites, which may be accessed through inDest website, inDest Mobile Engagement platform (and other solutions) or are the sole responsibility of the third-party posting the web site. inDest makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy of any information on third party web sites and accepts no liability whatsoever for any errors and omissions or for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of the use or operation of any materials, instructions, methods or ideas contained on such web sites.